The application process is complete when the committee has the following forms:
- Registration of Interest form from Applicant
- Rotary Club’s Candidate endorsement form
- Participant enrolment form filled out the Candidate
Registration of Interest
- Applicant registers their interest in the programme using the online form.
- An email is automatically sent to their chosen Rotary Club with completed registration of interest form attached, the Applicant will be cc'd into this email
Rotary Interviews and Endorsement
Rotary Club conducts an interview and either rejects the application or submits a candidate endorsement to the RYLA organising committee.
RYLA organising committee will contact the candidate with acceptance letter.
A registration of interest to attend RYLA that has been received by a Rotary Club
The Rotary Club has undertaken an interview and have put forward the person's name to attend RYLA the organising committee for selection
Rotary Club Candidate Endorsement
Rotary Club endorsement and Club contact person details
Acceptance letter has been sent by the Organising committee to the Candidate advising that the person has a spot on the programme
The Rotary Club responsible for organising the District RYLA