Registration will be open on Wednesday 22 January from 9:15am and will close promptly at 10 am. Feel free to arrive any time between that time period, no need for everyone to show up at 9:15am - just ensure you have enough time to settle into your accommodation and have a little morning tea.
RYLA will be held at Silverstream Retreat, Hutt Valley.
Talk to your sponsoring Rotary Club or organisation about getting to and from the venue. It is possible to drive but there will be limited parking.
- Casual clothes and tidy shoes
- A set of very smart casual clothes
- Physical activity clothing and sports shoes for daily use
- Sunhat/sun block
- Medication (If required)
- a swimsuit and beach towel
- Cash for social activities (recommended at least $50)
- Formal ID and student ID if applicable
- Guitar/sports equipment you might like to play in your free time
Expensive electronics are not required and are brought at your own risk
Please do not bring personal alcohol, if found this will be confiscated. Due to the agreement with the venue personal alcohol is not permitted. Drinks will be made available during social activities.
You will be provided with
- Shared rooms and facilities
- Bedding and shower towels
- Writing and course materials
- Three meals a day, plus morning and afternoon tea
- All transport during the programme